- Training (link)
- Community-Based Acudetox Program
- Emergency Response Program
- Research and Program Development
Community-based Acudetox Program
In an effort to establish more sustainable efforts in healing communities, NADA Philippines coordinates and journeys with organized communities through training of individuals based in the community, implementation and monitoring of the practice of the Protocol for a specified period of time.
Emergency Response Program
Working with a network of other agencies, NADA Philippines provides ear acupuncture services in disaster situations to address cases of trauma and depression. Training of individuals in the community is also initiated in order to engage them in the healing process as well as for sustainability of treatment.
Research and Program Development
Documentation is integral to the work of NADA Philippines. Through data generated from the conduct of community clinics with different groups, NADA Philippines aims to contribute that which is truly Filipino to the body of knowledge from NADA International on the benefits of ear acupuncture. Teaching modules are developed and integrated into the training. To date, it has found the NADA Protocol, effective in various settings and with special populations including:
- Physically and sexually abused children in communities and residential facilities
- Disaster Survivors in communities
- Female residents in jail
- Individuals experiencing the effects of radiation and chemotherapy
- Children diagnosed with ADHD and other mental conditions
- Elderly, aging population
- Individuals suffering from anxiety, insomnia, agitation, depression, burn-out.
Currently, we have approximately 200 NADA practitioners in the Philippines. These practitioners belong to various fields in the helping profession and have integrated acudetox treatment into their practice in the provision of services for special populations.